МagicWeb.org LLC, UIN: 201198882
Address: 35 Mihail Takev, 4550 Peshtera, BULGARIA
- BANK: United Bulgarian Bank
- IBAN: BG43UBBS80021048222030
- BIC: UBBSBGSF
Acceptance of Terms and Definitions
MagicWeb.org LLC, called below Owner, provides the information on this Website (Service) as provided in this Terms of Service ("TOS"). The Owner may update the TOS at any time and without prior notice by posting a new version at http://www.magicweb.org. The information on this Website and your use of it is subject to the most recent version of the TOS posted.
Description of Service
The Owner provides you with access to discussion lists, forums, licenses and a variety of other services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the TOS.
In consideration of your use of this Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under your applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by this Website's registration form and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MagicWeb.org LLC has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MagicWeb.org LLC has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of its Services (or any portion thereof).
You understand that all information, data, text, software, graphics or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Owner, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via this Service. MagicWeb.org LLC does not control the Content posted via the this Website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will the Owner be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via this Website. You agree to not use this Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or harm minors;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through this Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or other relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in discussions or exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to it;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above. You acknowledge that MagicWeb.org LLC may or may not pre-screen Content, but this Service and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move, or remove any Content that is available via this Service and which violates the TOS. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge, consent and agree that MagicWeb.org LLC may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the TOS;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Owner, its users and the public.
Content made available
MagicWeb.org LLC does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion via this Website. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the publicly available Service, you irrevocably grant MagicWeb.org LLC the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license, with the right to sublicense through multiple tiers of sublicensees, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content, in whole or in part, on this Website or other publications by MagicWeb.org LLC in any media whether now existing or which come into the existence into the future and to provide that information under the license set forth on the initial page of the http://www.magicweb.org/ Website. And for Content you submit for private discussions, you grant MagicWeb.org LLC the worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the associated private discussion group.
You agree to indemnify and hold MagicWeb.org LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
You acknowledge that MagicWeb.org LLC may establish general practices and limits concerning use of this Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Website. You further acknowledge that MagicWeb.org LLC reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time. MagicWeb.org LLC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that MagicWeb.org LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that MagicWeb.org LLC may terminate your access to this Website for violations of the TOS and/or requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
This Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Websites or resources. Because MagicWeb.org LLC has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that MagicWeb.org LLC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that MagicWeb.org LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. This Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. MagicWeb.org LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. MagicWeb.org LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and licensors make no warranty that
- this Service will meet your requirements;
- this Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MagicWeb.org LLC or through or from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that MagicWeb.org LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MagicWeb.org LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use this Website.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
MagicWeb.org LLC respects the copyright of others, and we ask our users to do the same. MagicWeb.org LLC may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MagicWeb.org LLC's Copyright Agent the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and MagicWeb.org LLC and governs your use of this Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and MagicWeb.org LLC with respect to this Website. The TOS and the relationship between you and MagicWeb.org LLC shall be governed by the laws of the country of Bulgaria without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and MagicWeb.org LLC agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county. The failure of MagicWeb.org LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.